Wednesday, July 7, 2021

LEE SANDERS

 


Lee Sanders was a 60s singer who appeared on TV shows like Bandstand, In Melbourne Tonight and The Mike Walsh Show. She also gigged in Asia as lead vocalist with the In People appearing at the Hong Kong Hilton. On return to Australia she joined Sydney band Multiple Balloon as a co-lead vocalist with Joan Lozelle. The band cut a version of ''Fool On The Hill''. After that the scent runs cold. Any further info would be appreciated. Lee died in November 2021

Recommended Listening



16 comments:

  1. This was my step mother. she was the most beautiful lady I have ever known. she died in November 2021 and we miss her so much. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sad to hear this news. Condolences to you and your family

      Delete
    2. Lee, my cousin. My maternal uncle, Jim Cuthbert's, daughter.

      So sorry to hear of her passing.

      Delete
  2. Hi all, i believe this beautiful lady was my Dads step sister, he has been trying to find her for years,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie, Jim was my Dads step Dad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, who is your dad, not Ray? Can we contact each other on a social platform?

      Delete
  4. Barbara Cuthbert/Lee Sanders was my Dads step sister

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie, yes my Dad is Ray Payne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maggie, my Dad is Ray Payne, his sister is Jeanette,
    You can find me on facebook,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ray, on fb Maggie Joel (not the author) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, on fb Ray Payne, picture of me & my dog

    ReplyDelete
  9. On fb Ray Payne, picture of me & my dog

    ReplyDelete
  10. On fb under Ray Payne, picture of me & my dog, (try again to get it right lol)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey so sorry i didn't check back for those who are/were trying to find her. Yes I know and loved her very much. Maggie good sleuthing on FB i don't really check msgs but i will keep an eye out for yours.

    ReplyDelete