Saturday, January 26, 2019

LIZ CRAGO


Liz Crago began her career in Adelaide in the 60s before moving to the Snowy Mountains. Later in Brisbane she formed Windfall as a vocalist and bass player. In 1988 she embarked on a solo career releasing her first single ''Mama Didn't Smile'' on the MAC label. The song went top ten on the country charts. She also recorded singles on the Beat 'n' Track and Selection labels. In 1993 she recorded her debut album 'Homeward'. She has toured Australia and played many country and western music events. 


2 comments:

  1. I used to play with Liz and Peter in Windfall as their guitar player. Does anybody know where either of them are? I live in the states now and have almost given up trying to find them. my email address is mustang6688@gmail.com Thanks Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I last I heard Lis was living in Victor Harbour South Australia but that was a feww year ago and did not have good health

    ReplyDelete